If you are interested in participating on a committee, please contact the Chair or email@example.com to find out meeting dates and times. Participation is welcome by any interested person or organization.
- Healthy Communities That Care meets on the 2nd Monday of each month @ 11:00AM
- Suicide Prevention Task-Force meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month @ 2:45PM
- Safe Communities Committee meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month @ 9:45AM
- Chronic Disease Committee meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month @ 2:00PM
- Access to Care Committee meets quarterly the first Thursday of a meeting month @ 8:00AM
*These schedules are subject to change please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up to date information.*
Please click on committee name for more information.
Access to Care Committee
Reduce the number of Livingston County residents who are underinsured or not insured.
Improve accessibility to health care services.
Chair: Reid Perkins, email@example.com or Co-chair: Cindy Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chronic Disease Committee
Reduce the prevalence of chronic disease through early diagnosis and screening, improved nutrition, physical activity and improved prevention services.
Chair: Lisa Beardsley, LBeardsley@co.livingston.ny.us
Social and Emotional Health Committee
Increase access and availability of social and emotional health services. Includes a Suicide Prevention Task Force.
Healthy Communities That Care
Chair: Rachel Pena, email@example.com
Suicide Prevention Task Force
Chair: Melissa Wheeler, firstname.lastname@example.org & Lynne Mignemi, LMignemi@co.livingston.ny.us
Safe Communities Committee
Promote a safe community through violence prevention, fall prevention and community safety.
Chair: Liz Green, email@example.com